Be inspired to turn away from a life of over consumerism and discover the joy that comes with creating things you love and enjoy. God is the Creator of all things and we have been created in His image to create. You have unique gifts and talents to bring the world through your own creative expressions. Do you ever find yourself in a cycle of overconsumption whether it’s a shopping addiction, constant NetFlix binging, overeating or endless scrolling on social media? Constant consumerism never satisfies and leads to an unfilling life that lacks meaning. Discover the joy of a life of creativity over consumerism.
Your hosts Allie Mare Smith and Christie Myers discuss:
- Why creativity is an essential purpose we’ve been created for
- How the practice of creativity can make you come alive and live out your purpose
- The different ways we over consume which robs our joy and never satisfies
- How perfectionism, distraction and comparison kill our creativity
—Watch the episode here
- Listen to Christie’s song on Spotify.
- Get your copy of “Wonderfully Made:Discover the Identity, Love, and Worth You Were Created For”
About Christie and Allie
Christie Myers is the co-host of our podcast and has been an active leader on Wonderfully Made’s team for more than 10 years. She has an imaginative soul, thrives in connection, and loves deep conversations with women. Christie works an ICF certified Executive Coach and business development leader. She is passionate about worship, the pursuit of wisdom, the wonder of creation, and living a wholehearted life.
Allie Marie Smith is the Founder and Director of Wonderfully Made. She is an award-winning author, speaker, podcast host, and certified life coach. She lives in North Santa Barbara County where she loves surfing and adventuring up and down the California coast with her husband, Paul, and Golden Retriever Gidget.