By Allie Marie Smith
We are living in days of uncertainty. It can be natural to lose ourselves in worry and fear when the future is unclear, but we don’t have to live that way. I wanted to share 10 things you can intentionally focus on during this season in our country:
- Focus on what you can control.
- Pray the Psalms.
- Be a phone call to a loved one in a sea of texts.
- Remember social distancing doesn’t mean isolating.
- Mail your loved ones hand written notes.
- Practice finding contentment at home.
- Spend time in nature and get fresh air.
- Read, write and journal.
- Consume all forms of media wisely and in moderation.
- Daydream for your future.
May God bless and protect you and your loved ones.
“You are my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” Psalm 91:2