by Natalie Lynn Borton
Calling all creative ladies! We are holding our first-ever t-shirt design contest and we want YOU to submit your design. The winner will be chosen by vote, and will receive a special gift package from Wonderfully Made—as well as all of the credit for designing the shirt, of course!
Want to submit your work for the contest? Here are the details you need to know…
- All entries must be submitted by July 8th to email@example.com. They will be accepted on a rolling basis until the deadline, so feel free to send it in early if it’s ready!
- Use this t-shirt template for your submission so that we can have a strong grasp of what it will look like on the actual shirt.
- Please adhere to our branding guidelines. Any submissions that neglect to do so will be disqualified, so make sure to read them here (or here if you’re ok with a lower resolution file that loads much faster)
- Our logo has to be somewhere on the shirt (feel free to think outside the box!). Here is the square one, and here is the rectangular one.
- Keep it girly, fresh, positive and pretty—this is something we want to see all of our wmGirls wearing around campus and in their free time so that other girls and women would know their value more!
Have any questions? Please don’t hesitate to ask! You can get in touch with me personally at firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂
What would you like to see on the new Wonderfully Made t-shirts?