by Natalie Lynn Borton
With 2012 just around the corner, I thought it would be fun for us to take a look at which posts you girls loved the most in 2011. Interestingly enough, some of the most-read posts weren’t even written this year. So which posts were the most popular, you ask? Click below to read (or re-read) this year’s top ten reader favorites:
- HerStory: Shannon Culpepper (I Am Second)
- What is True Beauty?
- How Modesty Campaigns Objectify Women (Part Two)
- My Pretend Boyfriend
- She Needs Us: Girls, Self-Hatred and Toxic Hazardous Culture
- Beauty to Pursue
- How Modesty Campaigns Objectify Women (Part One)
- Looking for Love – A Testimony by WM girl Melissa Martin
- Filling Up by Flirting Out: A Five-Part Series on Flirting
- The Vulnerable Art of Putting Yourself Out There
What was your personal favorite post from 2011? What kind of posts would you like to see more of in 2012?