by Allie Marie Smith
I’m so excited to give you girls the inside scoop on new a venture Wonderfully Made is doing!
We are launching a new professional short film series we are calling “HerStory”. Each short film will feature a different young woman sharing her journey – the real, raw, unscripted story of what God has done and is doing in her life. Our hope is that these videos will be shared virally and meet girls where they are at with the Truth that sets us free.
Birthed out of the HerStory event our Pepperdine University chapter started (which inspired our regular blog feature), we are expectant for how God will use this series to reach His daughters.
We shoot our first HerStory film this month and Christie (who serves on our Exec volunteer team and oversees our Westmont chapter) will be the first to share.
- For each woman whose story will be featured.
- That hundreds of thousands of girls and women will be ministered to through our HerStory film series and that girls will be inspired to surrender their lives to Christ.
- For financial provision for this project.
- An anointing of God’s spirit upon the film crew and every one involved.
- The perfect combo of lighting, natural setting and stage decor (you know how we like things done pretty!).
I am so excited for us to do this venture together! Thanks for being a part of the Wonderfully Made community.