by Allie Marie Smith
We have an exciting opportunity for all you techie-creatives! We’re so excited to announce our first ever opening for a graphic design intern. Please pass this on to any friends who might be interested and qualified!
We are on the hunt for a fun and fabulous graphic design intern to become a part of the Wonderfully Made team. Our intern will have the opportunity to work on design projects for Wonderfully Made as needed. Our dream girl must be reliable, creative, a self-starter and super talented when it comes to the creative design process. This is an unpaid, virtual position for those interested in serving a growing life-changing ministry while also building your portfolio and gaining valuable experience. Since we are a 501c3 non-profit, credit may be applicable depending on your school’s requirements.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- 1- 5 hour commitment per week (subject to vary)
- Work on projects as need which may include but are not limited to: designing event posters, blog elements, promotional material, text art prints and possibly merchandise.
- Skilled at Photoshop, Illustrator and/or other graphic design programs.
- Have access to a computer and the above design programs.
- Design in align with our desired style and branding guidelines
Please provide us with the following:
- Brief cover letter addressed to Allie Marie Smith.
- Sample portfolio of past projects
- 1- 3 minute video introduction of yourself and why you would be a good candidate for this position. Upload via Youtube and email us the link.
Submit the above items to firstname.lastname@example.org and contact us with any questions. Please apply as soon as possible as priority will be on a rolling basis.