Our mission at Wonderfully Made® is to empower you to step into your God-given identity, value and purpose. Through one-on-one life coaching we’re here to champion you on the journey of becoming the woman God created you to be.
So…what is Coaching? Coaching is the art of helping another person in their learning, well-being, and personal growth. Through coaching, you can sharpen how you find your own solutions, develop your own unique skills, and change your own attitudes and behaviors. Oftentimes, coaching can lead you to make the transformational personal changes that you have been wanting to make for a long time. Our coaching services are available for women 18 and over.
When you know your God-given identity and value it changes everything.
Coaching is a partnership of equals. Together, we will:
- Explore what matters most in your life now
- Craft a vision, goals, and plan to put you on a path to realize your desired future
- Identify the obstacles/barriers to obtaining your goals
- Identify the choices and actions that are within your control
- Celebrate your efforts along the way
At this time we only have 15 spots available. Book your discovery call today!
As your coach I will:
- Be as excited and committed to your goals as you are
- Listen, ask questions, and spark insights that drive you to make changes you want to take
- Create a safe and confidential coaching environment with openness, transparency, and a non-judgmental, respectful attitude
- Be honest and direct
- Hold you accountable as you seek to live up to your potential
The Coaching Experience Includes:
- 6 one-hour 1:1 Zoom coaching sessions (2 per month)
- Email support between sessions as needed
- A “Wonderfully Made” gift package mailed to your doorstep
- A PDF of our guides “20 Tips to Live Happier and Healthier” and “Phenomenally Created”
Typical Coaching Engagement
- A typical engagement starts with two 1-hr meetings a month, over the course of three months. This gives you time to see progress towards your goals.
- Most sessions take place online over Zoom (video call).
- The discounted rate for our WM community is is $525 for the package. (Most three-month coaching experiences start at $1,200)
- Scholarships are available! Those who are passionate about growth and require discounted or free services are encouraged to pursue this opportunity.
Any profits support our ministry’s free programs and resources and helps us continue to serve teen girls and young women.
Starting our Journey
- Step 1: Schedule a 30 minute discovery call to see if this is the right fit for you.
Disclaimer: Coaching vs. Counseling
Coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association. Coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment and cannot be used it in place of any form of diagnosis, treatment or therapy.
Work: 15+ years, working with start-ups, non-profits, and global businesses in seasons of rapid growth. My experience spans strategic program and project management, coaching, business development and a bit of early-stage investing.
Education: I have a BA in English, with an emphasis in Journalism, from Westmont College in Santa Barbara, California, and am a Hudson Institute certified internal coach, now completing the in-depth program.
Life: I discovered coaching through my own growth journey and quest to live into my purpose, while also increasing my effectiveness at work and in relationships. I love being outdoors, reading, and exploring new places with my family. I also enjoy co-hosting the Wonderfully Made podcast.